Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I have had a tracfone for years and just bought a new one

Customer Question
and I can't get it...
I have had a tracfone for years and just bought a new one and I can't get it to even turn on.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: acer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really tech savy
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your new phone?

Have you tried charging it for a few hours before attempting to turn it on?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Electronic Engineer