Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

My home phone is not working. need to confirm if there is an

Customer Question

my home phone is not working. need to confirm if there is an issue on my are(###) ###-####pasadena
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 5 years the phones state to check my telephone line
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: unplugged all the phones and the master connection unplugged the electric line to
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

In order to check the status of your line, you must call your provider. I can give you their contact information if you can tell me who the provider is. Alternatively, you may be able to contact your provider directly by dialing 611 from the phone as long as there is a physical connection to the carrier. If not, just let me know who the provider is and I can put you in contact with the right people.