Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

It won't let me text or phone out, keeps coming up emergency

Customer Question
calls only!! and when I...
It won't let me text or phone out, keeps coming up emergency calls only!! and when I try to text it come ups no signals found for mobile networks
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: a couple of months, i swap someone phones and it worked for a wee while then wouldn't let me pone or text out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for about a month now, and nothing yet really!!
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no really, i had a iPhone 6 and swapped it with someone in leven for a Samsung galaxy s6 and it worked perfectly for about 2 month then stopped working and it won't let me phone or text out
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the phone in question?

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Electronic Engineer