Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I'm trying to put the Verizon security on our computer,

Customer Question

Hey I'm trying to put the Verizon security on our computer
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba/windows 10 we got it last year
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for some time since the MacAfee expired/ we have searched for other security but my husband told me to use our Verizon security which is at our home
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? I can also install a security software for you this way - there are great free ones out there, no need to actually buy one. Verizon does not have a security software which they make on their own, they are re-selling software from other companies and we can avoid going through that 3rd party and get a good security software installed on your computer for free.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thank you. I´ve just sent you the remote assistance request and once you have accepted it, I will send you instructions how to connect with me.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, do I still need to be on just answer

Yes, you first need to accept the remote-assistance offer that I´ve sent you and once you have done that, I will send you some quick instructions here so that I can connect to your computer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That's ok, thanks

OK, great, so all you need to do now is to accept the remote-assistance offer - so far this did not happen. Are you having an issue with accepting it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** to use what we had anyway. Thanks

Thank you and no problem of course. All the best to you for 2017,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You all took $13.00 out of my account for what? I didn't authorize that at all. Only the five, you didn't do anything! Who do I talk too?