Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a tracphone in which I used before, after buying a

Customer Question

I have a tracphone in which I used before, after buying a new phone that will not work I would like to go back using myself tracephone but can not get it to work. I called straight talk but was on hold for 2'hours. What do I have to do to get my phone to operate.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It's probably two years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called straight talk to give them my im no. Out of new phone but did not know which number to use on trac phone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm waiting on the answer
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

You will need to activate thr Tracfone again.

You can do this online at:

https://www.tracfone.com/jsplib/verify_activate_esn.jsp

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.