How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Android Expert
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 1257
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yesterday, I charged my c phone. Noticed that the bar was

Customer Question

Yesterday, I charged my c phone. Noticed that the bar was yellow, not normal green. As charge progressed, the % number got lower, not towards normal 100%
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: approx 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: is dead, won't turn on
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting; I am Russell H., an Expert here at, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

I suspect that your phone's battery might have become defective. Please tell me your phone's maker name, and model # if possible too, and I will advise you further.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
apple i phone model unknown (I would have to call up my account to find out)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'll go down to the Verizon store
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

OK. If it is 2 years old, it is out of warranty, and replacement of the rechargeable battery in it would be either a do-it-youself-at-home operation (there are kits for so doing) or a take-it-in-for-repair matter.

Have I answered your question?