Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I put in the security thumb print and don't remember the

Customer Question

I put in the security thumb print and don't remember the code so my phone is disabeled. could I possibly get it switched from my I phone to my Samsung Galaxy
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: it's a I phone 6 and I've had it for about 4 months and I'm 73 so not too smart when it comes to these phones
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started about 2 hrs ago and i called Verizon in Houghton,Michigan and they said if I couldn't remember my code there is nothing they can do and I can't go there because it's 45mi away and it's snowing. I've tried many different codes and none works
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that I'm not very good with this new technology
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Russell H., an Expert here at JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

What do you want to switch from the iPhone to your Samsung Galaxy, please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would like all the info from my I Phone to the Galaxy J3Av because I have too many problems with the smart phone. I would even settle for just the phone #s I can't call you because I can't call out but can receive phone calls if you want to call me. It's(###) ###-####

I do not know how to do that transfer, I'm sorry to have to say, so I am Opting Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category. Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** im going to attempt to help you with your issues. Can you please provide me with what carrier you are current using for your mobile cell service?