How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Android Expert
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 1257
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in an area with no mobile phone reception. Please

Customer Question

I live in an area with no mobile phone reception. Please advise
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You can get a computer phone service, if you have a Windows PC (and a few other things, minor details.)

It could even be free-of-charge, for local calls at least.

Would you be interested in this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a Mac. I also have a landline
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cancel the order please
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

You might be able to get some phone service set up on the Mac too... if you like I can continue to help you.

If you wish to cancel this, then just not responding to this, would be sufficient signal. Thanks!