Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am trying to transfer pictures from my phone to my

Customer Question

I am trying to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer. I have done it before. My computer is telling me 20 can't be transferred. One picture transferred before and I deleted it from my computer. I want to get it back to my computer again and now it doesn't transfer.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

IN order to actually help you in this process, a remote session would have to be done.

So i can connect to the computer, and diagnose the issue.

Let me know when you have the time to do this,......as it can take 15 - 30 minutes.