Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

MY ORDER NY00317517368. ON NOVEMBER 14, THERE WAS

Customer Question

MY ORDER NY00317517368. ON NOVEMBER 14, THERE WAS APPOINTMENT TO INSTALL. AFTER EXAMININING THE TECHNICIAN SAID LINE NEED TO BE CONNECETED TO THE HOUSE. ANOTHER TECNICIAN WOULD COME AND CONNECT. WE WERE WAITING FOR THE PERSON FROM VERIZON COME AND CONNECT THE LINE. TODAY WE GOT NOTICE THAT OUR ORDER WAS CANCELLED. WE WANT THE FIOS INSTALLATION. WE HOPE YOU SEND PERSON TO CONNECT THE LINE AND THEN MAKE APPOINTMENT FOR INSTALLATION
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I AM NOT CONNECTING FOR CELL PHONE. I WANT FIOS THAT WE WORKED ON MORE THAN TWO WEEKS AGO
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I WAS NOTIFIED THAT MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED WHY?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO JUST TO KNOW THAT MY ORDER IS RESTORED AND WHEN THE TECHNICIAN COMING TO INSTALL
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

To find out the status of your order and why it was cancelled, you will need to contact Verizon FIOS customer services on 1-800-VERIZON or see

http://fios.verizon.com/contact-us.html

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------