Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Im I purchased a new phone to replace my wife's net10 phone.

Customer Question
Hi im carl I purchased...
Hi im carl I purchased a new phone to replace my wife's net10 phone.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Can I transfer her number and time over to this one.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I tried the 800 number. I dont do good with computers on the phone.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my wife dropped her net 10 in water yesterday. I purchased a new tracpone today;
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I would like to know if I can transfer time and days to thsi new phone
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/24/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 12 months ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Wh en you first power up the new phone, it should provide a section or link for you to transfer / activate / reactivate..

You can transfer your remaining Minutes to your new NET10 phone by clicking on the "Activate/Reactivate" link. Follow the instructions to Activate your new phone and transfer any remaining Minutes, as well as transfer your current number.

That will allow you to use the same phone number with your same stored minutes, on the new phone.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Technician