Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am trying to activate my new tracfone and transfer my

Customer Question

I am trying to activate my new tracfone and transfer my number from the old one. When I called the service number nothing seems to match up with what I need to do. I tried on line I keep getting a message that the serial number is ***** The number on the card has one more number than what is in the back of the tracfone so I tried it both ways. It still didn't work
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 11 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help you. Where did you buy the device?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I bought it through OVC

and the paperwork indeed says tracfone?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes it's a Trac fone purchased through QVC All of the instructions and pamphlets are tracfone

Sorry I had my computer crash. I did speak to me tracfone support rep and they confirmed that tracfone site is NOT down. If you want I can try and help set up the phone with you?