Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phone will not keep a charge. I just purchased a

Customer Question
My phone will not keep...
My phone will not keep a charge.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I just purchased a reconditioned one when advised that the old one wouldn't work any more. It's only about one to two years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what to try. It just began about a week ago. Do I need a new battery or is that possible?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just want to be able to use my phone. I just put $40.00 worth of new minutes on it! Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Do you know what model phone it is please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not sure.

That will make trouble shooting very hard as every phone has various ways of being fixed. Lets start with this. Is it a smart phone and can you get to the battery?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is a tracphone.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IIt is a tracphone

I thought that was going to be the answer :) however tracfone is the carrier or service provider. Typically phone models are Lg optimus II or samsung J3 etc... But if you could answer me this please at least we can start : Is it a smart phone and can you get to the battery?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IT IS A TRACPHONE.

Again tracphone is the carrier they do not make phones. The phones are by phone manufactures like motorola, LG and Samsung. My goal is to help you so if you can at least start by answering the quick question I can support you better. Is it a smart phone (a touch screen device which connects to the internet) or a basic phone (flip phone) and can you get to the battery?

Eric, Android Expert