How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Android Expert
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 1257
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 17 yr. old Son has been Missing since the 4th of

Customer Question

Hi Daniel. My 17 yr. old Son has been Missing since the 4th of November. I am attempting to track his phone or access text messages in effort of locating him..Can you Please HELP?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It's an Obama phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried getting in with security questions and email to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm DESPERATE
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 8 months ago.

I am Samuel and I am going to help.

Expert:  Samuel White replied 8 months ago.

Do you know his google id and password?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
His friend recently gave him this phone, we got no info on it
Expert:  Samuel White replied 8 months ago.

The only self help options are tracking with a google account (which you need his log in information or a preloaded tracking app which I assume you did not install given the fact you a seeking help in this area. You will have to give his information to the authorities as the can use 911 tracking or request text transcripts from the carrier themselves. You can not do these things unfortunately with out a subpoena.

Expert:  Samuel White replied 8 months ago.

I am very very sorry to hear about your son.