Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phone is acting up and I was wondering how I can access

Customer Question
my account with you on...
My phone is acting up and I was wondering how I can access my account with you on my sons phone
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/13/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your son's phone?

Also, which account are you trying to access?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know he has an lg, don't know model, I am asking my question off a 7 day free trial. I was wondering if there was a log in page.

What type of account are you trying to access on the LG phone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I joined "just answer" for $33.00. I was suppose to get 7 days free trial offer before I decide whether I want to keep it????

You are on Justanswer right now speaking with a technician. How can I help you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am visiting my son tomorrow, but will be leaving my phone home for daughter, just wanted to know if I could access my just answer account on his phone, looking for a log in page and can't find one on another devise

Yes, I understand now.

If you open a browser on a phone and go to www.justanswer.com then click on LOGIN

On that page, you will be brought to a login page.

Also, you can go to the Google Play store and download the Justanswer app instead of using a web browser.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions or issues otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am on my boyfriends phone and I put in just answer and there is no log in,,, there was a contact information place but they wanted my email address, when I put it in it said email address already being used.

At the login page, there are two options: I'm a new user and I'm a returning user

Please select I'm a returning user then enter your information

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't find where it says log in. We can't see anything that says log in.

Are you using the web browser?

Josh, Technician