Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

I upgraded my phone yesterday at the Drive Redding location.

Customer Question

I upgraded my phone yesterday at the Dana Drive Redding location. I set it up at the store with my email and passeword and when I tried downloading my apps it declines my password.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: The new phone is the 7 +
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just since I upgraded yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been having trouble not receiving emails on the email address I used. I have another address,,\ should I change the email on my phone to that one?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

The password ***** it is declining is the Apple ID password. The good news is that you can reset that password.

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Follow the prompts to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** your iPhone.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.