Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My problem is with my land liine. I have phone, TV and

Customer Question
My problem is with my...
My problem is with my land liine. I have phone, TV and internet through your company. WE have had no service since noon.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: About two years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Yesterday my wife noticed a crackling sound in the dial tone. That cleared up. The dail tone was normal this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, what is the phone number for tech. support?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/21/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Eric, Android Expert