Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

No line"! I don't know. please refer to my account

Customer Question
no line" ! JA: What's the...
no line" !
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know. please refer to my account 000013746508 42Y
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: several days. I am elderly and recently home from the hospital. I do not know how to trouble shoot
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Samsung fios tv recently hooked up
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/18/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Is this a problem with your home phone or a cell phone?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Eric, Android Expert