Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Problem with a samsung scs-2u01, a samsung scs-2u01 network

Customer Question
problem with a samsung scs-2u01 JA...
problem with a samsung scs-2u01
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: a samsung scs-2u01 network extender
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 12/2013
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it has worked fine until last friday
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/17/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the extender (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
scs-2U01 2013
The unit has been operation since 12-2013 no real problem
The blue power light comes on///the wan light turns blue
The sys light rapid flash
gps light magenta
Have powered down and restarted several times with the same results.
I have one or two bars on my phone and the phone will pick up a gps signal
Eric, Android Expert