Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I need tp know if I can find a phone by the IMEI number on a

Customer Question
mobile phone !...
I need tp know if I can find a phone by the IMEI number on a mobile phone !
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/16/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You cannot locate a mobile phone by IMEI number, only by a tracking app that is installed on it.

If you think the phone has been stolen then you can report the IMEI number to your mobile provider, or you can enter it on the following database to check if it has been located in a store somewhere in the world: http://www.trackimei.com/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer