Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

My dad has a trace phone #260-443-4062 when I call him it

Customer Question

my dad has a trace phone #***-***-**** when I call him it puts me into voicemail and when they try to call out nothing happens. I will be seeing him tomorrow and was wondering what I should check.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 3 years and I just got a new battery two weeks ago and it has been working
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started yesterday with it ringing and dad says when he tried to answer nobody was there and I will be at his house tomorrow and will trouble shoot then just looking for ideas
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no really
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

The symptoms of going straight to voicemail and not being able to call out are signs of something wrong with his account. When you go there tomorrow, I would check to make sure that he has enough minutes on his phone because it sounds like he needs minutes added.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.