Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

It is not working properly and it wont hold a charge? I got

Customer Question

it is not working properly and it wont hold a charge? I got it in April of this yr ? it a 6s and I love the size I had the protective shield replaced 2 wks ago I haven't gotten any text since last Friday either. it seem I get the calls but not no noise to let me know anything call? the tech at my Verizon store said I had a crack in my home button too? Im on my son-laws account
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: at the moment iits not charged and Im at work? I want to buy one and not interfere with my son-laws acct
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just keep charging it ?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its been dropped a lot?:
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 9 months ago.

Hello I am Samuel and I can help. I agree the 6s is a nice phone and perfect size! If these things were happening and there was no crack I would refer you to warranty. There is always the back up and factory reset option. I however hope a simple reset is the answer. You do not lose data so no fretting.

1. Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 20 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
  2. Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
  3. You'll be back in your home screen.