Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Not cell phone, I have a problem hooking my kindle tablet to

Customer Question

not cell phone, I have a problem hooking my kindle tablet to the internet. If I changed my password, isn't that going to mess up my TV and internet? T
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: phone not the problem.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried all kinds of passwords and Ip addresses. Problem is I
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to hook my tablet up to the internet first then I can use my amazon account for the other things.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 1 year ago.

I am Samuel and I can help. If at any point you would prefer me to call you directly I can. Other wise I am glad to try and help via chat!

What password ***** you looking to change the will make all the difference in what will happen.

Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message when connecting your Kindle tablet to Wi-Fi / wireless / Internet?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.