Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Unable to log into verizon email account from verizon cell

Customer Question
phone JA: How old is the...
unable to log into verizon email account from verizon cell phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: new about 1 1/2 to 2 months, its a droid
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Monday , had to change password, then new password ***** work on phone. Had same issue with set up on this phone. Tried changing P/W, deleting and redoing account on phone.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This problem has happened with my last 3 verizon phones. Firist 2 times it took 2 hrs for verizon store tech to fix.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/30/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The simplest and most reliable way I know of to ensure you can check your email hassle free, is to use the Verizon app itself, rather then the phones built in email app. Since you have had the same issues on three phones, im sure youre looking for a more permanent solution then a temporary settings fix to the email app.

So Id try the my verizon / my fios app here that will allow you to check your email using the app.. this app always works unless your account was hacked or you changed your password ( and didnt update the app with the new password )

https://www.verizon.com/fiostv/myapps/unprotected/apps.aspx

This is a simple, effective, and long term solution.. If after installing and using the app to check your email you decide this isnt a solution you want to continue using, let me know and we can go through the process of repairing the email problem so you can continue using the stock email app until the next verizon service issue breaks the app / account again.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Technician