Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have anLG33 smart phone that I bought last year from AT&T.

Customer Question

I have anLG33 smart phone that I bought last year from AT&T. I keep losing power on the battery. I brought it to AT&T and they said it's nothing I can do it is probably a problem with the battery and I should contact LG . How do I handle this?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Does the battery get hot or does it look damaged?

If at any point you would prefer me to call you directly I can. Other wise I am glad to try and help via chat!

Can you you also check something else for me Beryl? Try plugging in the device...does the area where the cord plugs into the phone have some play or wiggles?