Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I used my cell phone a few hours ago. Now I took it out of

Customer Question
I used my cell phone...
I used my cell phone a few hours ago. Now I took it out of my purse and the screen says (at the top) USB download Mode. On the bottom it says : Bootblock Version:
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Ver U485:FE02
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I found the message about an hour ago. Never had a problem before. It's an old Samsung phone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what to ask. I am a 76 yr old woman with no tech knowledge
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/13/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help?

It is far easier to help if you have me call you directly.

Are you still with me ma'am? I am here to help you.

Eric, Android Expert