Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

How do you block a number on an LG phone?

Customer Question
how do you block a number on an LG phone?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/4/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. But I cannot answer it until I know whether your LG phone is an Android phone or not, what service provider (e.g. Verizon, Sprint, etc.) it is using, and if not an Android phone, what model it is, please.

Use the Reply To Expert function to let me know, please. And I will advise you as to how to go about the blocking of a number. Thanks.

Eric, Android Expert