Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

What is the best way to fix Samsung S5 broken screen working

Customer Question

what is the best way to fix Samsung S5 broken screen working digitizer?
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the answer included in my membership?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or is there a cost to each session?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you have subscribed to membership then each session or questions won't cost additional amount. You may be able to ask unlimited questions. To know more about that, please email to *****@******.*** and they will explain further.

Re your question, The front glass and digitizer are fused together and it is very difficult to remove just the front glass. You may damaged the digitizer in the process, but it is possible to replace it. I've found a Youtube video showing this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJ2ap2pmgo

If you tell me the color of your S5, then I will find the part and tools for you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
black
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You're most welcome ! Here are the instructions if you want to replace the entire screen (including digitizer)--> https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Samsung+Galaxy+S5+Display+Assembly+Replacement/26914

(Be sure to read comments in the above article)

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of this page. Then only I will get credit for helping you. You will not be charged anything additional when you rate.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will call after I get the parts. Thank you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You're most welcome !