Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Quit working no screen anything, Now turned on with just the

Customer Question
Quit working no screen anything JA...
Quit working no screen anything
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Now turned on with just the LG sign...not doing anything
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: never a problem before LG androd
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: held button down for 30 seconds took out battery cleaned off ports
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no I'm just concerned because my life is on there right now:)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what do I do now frozen on lg android
8/22/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which model phone you have please?

Eric, Android Expert