Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Kassim i can not log in to my hot mail account which and its

Customer Question
hi my name is *****...
hi my name is ***** ***** i can not log in to my hot mail account which***@******.*** and its link to my Facebook account and i also change my phone number and you can contact me***@******.*** or(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/13/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Hello I am here to help to help you today!

You need help getting into your hotmail account I see. Did you verify you are using the correct password? If so what message do you get?

If you would like Tech support via the phone you can except it below. Other wise I would be glad to support you here!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How if chat

No problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thats problem
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my password ***** ***** working

So the password ***** ***** working when logging in to your email account?

Please check the forgot password *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i did and its not working

Please be specific how what does it do or not do when you check the forgot password *****?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when click the password ***** it say incorrect password

At any point if you just want to call me for free! It is a faster way to get help. Otherwise we can chat here. I understand that the password ***** ***** and states it is incorrect. What happens when you click on the "forget my password *****"?

I hope everything is taken care of if not please ask me for whatever you need. If you are set please rate me.

I hope all worked out for you! You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate. (See attached.)

Can you rate me positive please so I can close out this request? Thank you so much!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician