How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JA Engineer Your Own Question
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 412
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
JA Engineer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I keep on getting pains in my chest especially when I am

Customer Question

I keep on getting pains in my chest especially when I am upset it reaches the point where as when I get angry I start to ipaventilate and I don't like the feeling I feel like I am going through depression because I am going through a lot right now I have to force myself to eat and when I eat the walls of my stomach hurt please tell me what to do!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 year ago.

Hello Lisa.

First of all, sorry to hear what you are going through.

Secondly, this is not the right category for this kind of situation.

In any case, I STRONGLY adivise, the same as a medical doctor would also do, that you seek medical help immediately by going to the nearest hospital, medical facility, or your doctor. Chest pains are not to be ta***** *****ghtly as they could be as a result of a number of factors. Only a medical doctor will be able to make the diagnosis and prescribe the correct treatment that you need.

Seeing that you are also going through depression means that you may need some form of counselling. The medical doctor who looks after you will be able to advise you on the best course to follow to assist you in dealing with it, along with possible anti-depressant medication.

It is however important that you seek medical help NOW before your condition worsens. Please visit the nearest hospital or medical facility right now.

Related Cell Phones Questions