Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Nothing its my email, a couple of days, i am trying to find

Customer Question
nothing its my email JA: How...
nothing its my email
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a couple of days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am trying to find someone to help me
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: its on my home computer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/28/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the issue you are having with your email?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have verizon for my internet, but i get my email clicking on the mail icon. for the past couple of days nothing has happened when i clicked on mail.

on what is this happening? A phone, a computer? what is the make and model?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Eric, Android Expert