Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have an old 4 S cell phone which I would like to give to

Customer Question

I have an old 4 S cell phone which I would like to give to my grand daughter so she can take pictures.How can I clean it?That is get all pictures, e-mails, texts, messages off of it?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of the phone? Does "4 S" mean that it is an iPhone 4S? If so, you may follow the instructions below to fully reset and erase everything on the phone.

- You will need to have the iTunes application installed first. If you do not have it, you can download it for free from the following site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using a usb cable.
Option 1: In the Summary tab, click the Restore button and follow the prompts. (THIS WILL ERASE everything on the iPhone and make it just as it was when you first purchased the phone).
Option 2: Click the Restore button.
- Choose to set it up as a new iPhone, if prompted.

Once that is complete, the iPhone will be fully cleared of all data.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to. My iphone 4S needs its battery charged so I won't be able to follow instructions until tomorrow

Thank you. I will be standing by. Please, keep me updated.