Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I have been trying to see if I have managed to buy minutes

Customer Question
on my phone. How do...
I have been trying to see if I have managed to buy minutes on my phone. How do I know whether or not it has been accepted????
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It is several years old -- probably 4 or 5.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just trying to purchase as the directions tell me. I can't find how to verify on the phone, so how the heck do I know?
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Well, it there anyway to talk to a live person?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/22/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi!

Who is the carrier?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have two Tracfones. When I wanted minutes in the past, I have talked with people. I do not have anyway of checking how many minutes I have or whether or not my efforts all afternoon have worked with purchasing minutes. I have had this one for many years -- 4 or 5. However, if you don't get real people to help, I am afraid I will have to throw them out and get cell phones which have a company that gives customer service.

You can check your Tracfone balance here: https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CheckBalance

Enter the phone number and the last 4 digits of the serial number

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Josh helped me after all afternoon trying to find out all afternoon how to get and verify minutes. He did okay and I do not blame him at all for this kind service which has taken all afternoon. I do plan to go to a reputable company and get phones which offer real service. Tracphone was so nice for years when one could go online and just purchase minutes so easily. Now, if someone needs help, there is all this charge. Service what you sell is a really good way to get and keep business. I will miss my phone and the old service I had for years.
If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician