Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I lost my cricket phone and I was hoping I could locate it

Customer Question
over the computer JA: How old...
I lost my cricket phone and I was hoping I could locate it over the computer
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: a year or so... it is a zte
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am trying to locate my phone via GPS... what troubleshooting would that require?
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/20/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you have a google account connected to the ZTE?

great, you can use android device manager to locate the phone.

>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<then sign in with thee google email address and password ***** you use on the phone.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Did that work for you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I had to get a new phone... It was not able to track it...
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech