Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I cannot remember my pin number to unlock my phone, a couple

Customer Question
I cannot remember my pin...
I cannot remember my pin number to unlock my phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: a couple years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?

Does it give any other option?

Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
galaxy note 3

Thank you. Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no, I don't want it reset

I'm sorry. For data security / privacy purpose, you likely need to reset it, but what happens when you enter the wrong PIN for a few times?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no, do not charge my card anymore. you have not helped me

I'm sorry; I'm trying to help; I believe I'm providing the only solution that is possible. But I will open this issue to other experts as you wish. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do not charge my card anymore. this is robbery
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want a refund. The tech did not help and did not resolve issue, but charged me anyway. I need a full refund.
Eric, Android Expert