Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Al dondeville This actually concerns an LG-VK815 tablet that

Customer Question

al dondeville
This actually concerns an LG-VK815 tablet that I got when I purchased my new iphone a couple of months ago.
The plan was to move all the contacts and links from the phone over to the tablet to allow my wife access to this information. She used it more that me anyway.
She decided that it was too much trouble so the tablet was set aside. It disappeared for several months and I just found it in a box of old stuff I was checking out, before getting rid of it.
I can't get into the tablet because I have no idea what was used for a pin number. Can you direct me to someone that can possibly help me on this.
THANKS!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember the PIN code, then the only way to get back to the tab is by factory resetting it. Factory reset will delete everything from it and return it to new.

Follow the steps below to reset it.

1. Turn off the tablet completely.
  2. Simultaneously press and hold Power + Volume down buttons until the System recovery screen appears then release the buttons.
  3. From the System recovery screen, select Factory data reset.
    Utilize the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select the Factory data reset
  4. Select/Tap Yes to confirm.

Then restart the tablet. After restarting, you will be able to setup it like a new tablet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?