Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Can't access my voicemail comming up with an error message

Customer Question
to...
Can't access my voicemail comming up with an error message to
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/1/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

What is the brand/model of your device please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HTC one

okay, thank you. Which cellular provider do you use with the HTC?

What is the error message?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sprint not synked

okay, are you using visual voicemail or dialing from the keypad?

do you still need help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no I don't use visual voicet
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Use voicemail app
Cell Phone Technician: Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
Have you holding down the 1 button on your dial pad yet? I would try that first.
If that doesn't work. Go to your dial pad and hit menu button and then select call settings. When you are there make sure that voicemail is turned on. You will have other options under call settings as well. Make sure other options are set correctly
Terry Parker
Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician