Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am a teck dummy need help resetting my google on cell

Customer Question

I am a teck dummy need help resetting my google on cell phone and have no clue when google was set up by my deceased husband I do best speaking to tech support so 20 th centuary
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What about your Google account needs a reset, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting for over an hour and a half for a phone call response to my request for help ,covered by a credit card payment please respond ASAP
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Is there anything I can do to help? provide advice? I need to know a little about what needs a reset - the whole device, the Google account only, perhaps to a different account, perhaps in some other way - ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting to speak to someone to help me yet sanotherhour
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Patricia

Can you tell me the Google user account with the problem please?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide your number in the private information box so I can call please