Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

When I try to factory reset my phone I get an android laying

Customer Question

When I try to factory reset my phone I get an android laying sideways with red triangle above it and it freezes there. How do I fix it
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    If screen is frozen, remove/reinsert battery.
  2. Press and hold the Power button (located on lower left edge) until the G'zOne logo appears then release.
  3. With the LED illuminated red, press and hold the Power button + Volume down button(located on upper-left edge) + Camera button (located on lower-right edge) simultaneously then release.
    The LED illuminates approximately 20-30 seconds after releasing the power button (step 2). The 3-key combination must be pressed within the 1-2 second timeframe that the LED is illuminated.
  4. Press the Power button to confirm and continue.
  5. Press the Power button to confirm and continue.
    Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.