Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

This AM my phone says "Activate iPhone" and requires my Apple ID which I assume is my email address plus my password.

Customer Question
I don't know my password--it's...
this AM my phone says "Activate iPhone" and requires my Apple ID which I assume is my email address plus my password. I don't know my password--it's in my contacts in my phone. What do I do? Help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you can't do it right away it won't help me. Verizon opens at 11 and I can do it there.
6/19/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still need help with your iPhone issue?

Also, do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Eric, Android Expert