Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My Samsung Note screen said it was waiting to update..so

Customer Question
after it updated it left...
My Samsung Note screen said it was waiting to update..so after it updated it left a pattern lock on my phone....I didn't have the screen locked with a pattern but now can't access my phone...which considering my patients are texting me RIGHT NOW this is a big problem....HELP!!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/14/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Samsung Note phone, such as 2, 3, 4, or 5, etc.?

Did you set up a password ***** your Samsung Note previously? If yes, does it give you the option to use the password?

Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new pattern or password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Galaxy Note 4
No, I have not had a password ***** it and NO, I do not want to erase the stuff on my phone. I just want the darn lock to disappear since I didn't put it on the phone . It was sitting right in front of me the whole time it did software update and then when it finshed it left a pattern lock.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
To make this 10 x more frustrating I am deaf...so my patients text me continuously as I follow pediatric heart transplants and complex heart babies. This is crazy. ...

Sorry. Press and hold the power on / off button on the phone for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on.

Then does it give you any other option besides the pattern?

Are you sure you did not set up the pattern or password ***** some time ago? Or did it ask you to set up a pattern / password ***** updating your phone software?

Please let me know. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Verizon is resetting remotely. This site keeps throwing in pop ups which have made my computer shut down since it's a university computer. I am shutting down the whole thing. Sorry you couldn't help today.

I'm sorry; that is strange. This website is currently working fine for me and for other customers. Let me know if you still need help later; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Because the website was sending popups and shut down my university computer I had to contact Verizon directly as this was hugely time sensitive issue. I am a bit miffed that the website then went ahead and charged me the entire 25 bucks. I won't be using the service again that is for sure. Verizon spent 2 hours on the phone with me for free! I am sure you have nothing to do with the website charging but I can tell you it doesn't leave people feeling like they were honest from the start . Please refund. Personally, I wouldn't want my name associated with this service if that is how they do business. Have a nice day.
*********************
Eric, Android Expert