Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

How do I restore my gmail account to inbox from receipts?

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Deborah,

Do you mean that all of your emails are in the Receipt folder instead of inbox folder?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My intent was to save 2 receipts to the receipts folder and I sent all of my inbox to the receipts folder. How do I restore or move it back to inbox?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Go into your Receipt folder

You can either select each email by clicking on the box or you can use the Drop down Box (to the left of the reload icon) and press ALL which will highlight all of the emails in there. After they are selected, click on the folder icon near the top (to the right of the trash can icon) and select which folder you want to move them to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to go to work now. Please save the response and I will continue later.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

The response is saved.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.