Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

I dropped my cell phone in to the water and it seems that I

Customer Question

Hi
I dropped my cell phone in to the water and it seems that I lost the internal speaker
I can only use it on external speaker
Anything I can do?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Since iPhones are not covered under any warranty for water damage, the only thing you can really try is submerging the iPhone in white rice for 24-48 hours.

During that period please do not take the phone out or try to use it. (Make sure it is powered off) Once the time has elapsed, turn the iPhone on and see if it is any better.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.