Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

How do I disable the slide to unlock or end a call, during an active call?

Customer Question
Hello How do I disable the...
Hello
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/18/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I am here to assist you with the problem you are having with your device. It will be very generous if you could please rate me on the services that I will offering you. Now let's get started with the issue you are having.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
During an active phone call, I now get, on the bottom 1/4 of the screen a lock screen. How do I disable this? I also took a screenshot of it, if that would help. I am using Android LG G4 with Marshmallow
Okay lets try a few things first.
1.Go into settings.
2.My Device
3.Go to lock screen and disable the lock.
You should be able to disable this and everything should work out for you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Terry,No, I tried that. Doesn't work. Im wondering if this is LG G4 function.
Okay if that's not working, let me do a quick research on that phone to see if there are other people having this same issue. Could you please give me a moment to do the research?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sure. If I dont answer you email right away its because I am away from my desk. If you need a screen shot of the phone when the lock is on let me know.
Under Settings > accessibility > call answer/ending call >answer calls by tappingThere should be options so you can disable this.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Terry,My phone doesnt have the call/answering end call.
what does your phone have in settings?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Too many to list, but nothing even close to that
Ok let's try and figure this out together
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Terry,
Its obvious that neither one of us can figure this out, so could you please credit my charge for the two charges that have been posted.
Thank You!
Have a great weekend.
Keith
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech
FYI: A JustAnswer.com Expert has no power over charges or billing, so if you wish to have any change made to charges or billing, please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com at***@******.*** will no doubt take care of your request with reasonable promptness. Thank you for consulting JustAnswer.com.)
Russell H., Service Tech