Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Does a unlocked european phone nokia 7110 vintage phone work

Customer Question
does a unlocked european phone...
does a unlocked european phone nokia 7110 vintage phone work in canada bc with rogers or koodo or any other service cause ther is no emei number on back of the europian phones
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/4/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. See if your Nokia phone (if it runs Android) has an IMEI by dialing*#06#(that is:starpoundzerosixpoundin English) and see if that displays the IMEI. If your phone is not Android-OS-running, or if that doesn't work somehow, tell me a little more about the phone, please, esp. what it runs. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I haven't but it from Ukraine yet it's a 19th 2G network phone and you can buy it unlocked from Ukraine it takes a Sim card and GSM is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a 1998 phone with wap but unlocked it's the phone from matrix the 7110 Nokia with the spring action front piece
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know
If it's from 1998, I wouldn't know how to advise you, and have Opted Out to open this case, free of additional charge, to other Experts in this category. Thanks.
Russell H., Service Tech