Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phone safelink is locked 24843274 how do i un lock it

Customer Question
my phone safelink is locked...
my phone safelink is locked 24843274 how do i un lock it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/11/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician
Hi there and welcomeI need to know please the make and model of the phone?Thank you
Eric, Android Expert

Android Expert

3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

Richard S.

Richard S.

Accounts and Device Specialist

5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network

Daniel P.

Daniel P.

Wireless Consultant

Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!

Cell Phone Technician

6+ Years Repair / Support / Troubleshooting / and Programming Experience

Kriptokrit

Kriptokrit

Cell Phone Tech.

Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark

Cell Phone Engineer

Cell Phone Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree

Electronics & Computer Consultant

11yrs exp. MS Electrical Engg. Design Engineer. SEO, Cust. support