Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My question is my phone is stuck on logo and on top it say

Customer Question

my question is my phone is stuck on logo and on top it say secure booting error error code:1003
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What maker and model of phone do you have?It's possible that you installed something not meant for, or not supported by, your particular phone model. There are several means of recovering from the error 1003, but they depend upon what you might have done to bring the error on (major system operations), and what maker and model you phone is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE MODEL IS LG STYLO, LS770
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)Thank you for that information. Did you recently do any odd operation on the phone, such as rooting it, or installing some app or app suite, or altering any low-level parameters?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried downloading abk from the web called king boost
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean, King Booster APK ?https://apkpure.com/king-booster/com.KingBooster.free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Is your phone still within its warranty, that is, its first year of your usage or its first year since you purchased it ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got my phone in November last year but best buy tells me that they can not do anything about it
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
OK.- Do you still have the sales slip for the purchase? or credit card records of it being bought?If so, the warranty still applies, and you should take it, or send it, to the nearest LG Service Center.If you'll tell me where you are located (by zip code, or by town/city and state) I will direct you to the nearest or most appropriate LG service center, where they ought to repair this problem... perhaps free-of-charge!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
If you are finished with this question about your LG Stylo, please rate my answer, at your convenience, so that this case may be closed. Thank you, ***** ***** luck. (If for whatever reason you cannot register a rating, please reply letting me know how you rate my answers and efforts on this case. Thanks.)