Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

How do I change my apple ID. I moved and changed internet providers,

Customer Question

how do I change my apple ID. I moved and changed internet providers, my apple ID was with the old provider, I cannot remember anyof the password(s) or securityquestions
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you no longer have access to the email address for your apple id.. And if your password ***** being accepted, and you dont know the answers to your security questions.. Then thats an issue~ If you wanted to try and recover y our old apple id, such as if you made any purchases through itunes or had a lot of files backed up to icloud. The only way you can do so is by calling apple and trying to prove you are the account owner. If you just wanted to start fresh with a new apple id, let me know what type of device you are using the apple id with, such as a Mac, and ipad, and iphone, or a PC with itunes ?