Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

I have an older LG cell phone. Most of the photos are in a

Customer Question

hello, I have an older LG cell phone. Most of the photos are in a folder called Auto Backup. I am unable to share them
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

This is seen as the result of Picasa syncing photo albums and then making those albums appear on your device. It's possible that the photos are not even there and you are just seeing the thumbnail. You can sort it out by setting Picasa to not synchronize. Here is a link to a walkthrough on how to do that.

http://bitli.es/WoBr6g